Container transportation of goods is the priority direction of our work.
The advantages of container transportation are:
- container transportation has a lower cost in comparison to other variants of transportaion;
- we can transport the containers "from door to door";
- high level of safety.
WE WILL CHOOSE THE NECESSARY TYPE OF CONTAINER FOR YOU: 20', 40' OR 45' HIGH CUBE.
It's possible to use such types of containers:
- Dry storage (for general cargo);
- Open top (the top can be removed, so the cargo of any height can be transported);
- Open side (provides wider space for loading cargo);
- Reefer (temperature regulated ones, perfect for meat, fish, fruits, etc.);
- Thermal (provides higher temperature which is perfect for some goods);
- Flat rack (has collapsible sides, it can be used to transport different types of cargo);
- High Cube (it's perfect for transportation of oversized cargo).
We have good partners and direct contracts with sea lines, ports and forwarding companies from:
- Klaipeda (Lithuania);
- Riga (Latvia);
- Saint Petersburg (Russia);
- Odessa (Ukraine);
- Hamburg (Germany);
- Marseille (France);
- Barcelona (Spain);
- Rotterdam (the Netherlands);
- Port Hedland, Newcastle (Australia);
- Long Beach, Los Angeles, Houston (the USA);
- Vancouver (Canada);
- Santos (Brazil);
- Shanghai, Ningbo (China);
- Haiphong (Vietnam);